You have just clicked the 'about me' link, which means you are either somewhat interested in me or in this blog. Great!
Just to begin with, if you are looking for my email, it is milkareads(at)gmail(dot)com.
Let's start with the basics. My name is Milka. I'm from Oulu, a city in Northern Finland. I currently live in Southern Finland (and desperately want to go back to the north!)
In July 2015, I graduated as a Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Theatre and Film Studies from Queen Margaret University. I am not working on my master's thesis at University of Turku.
When I'm not reading, I'm probably:
- Watching films (My taste in films is EXTREMELY varied and I'm always up for film discussions.)
- Watching ice hockey (I have been a fan of ice hockey for years - if someone asks me which I love the most, books, films or ice-hockey, I don't think I could answer that question. My favorite teams are Oulun Kärpät, Pittsburgh Penguins and the Finnish National Team.
- Watching TV shows (I am especially a fan of American comedy)
- Listening to music (I love country music)
- Eating (I LOVE LOVE LOVE FOOD)
- Browsing through Tumblr (www.atstartshollow.tumblr.com)
- Browsing Twitter (www.twitter.com/milkamilka)
The love of my life, Veera: