Friday, June 12, 2015

You Had Me At Friday (#3): Items I Am Dying to Buy From Etsy (part 1)


Happy Friday and welcome to You Had Me At Friday!

You Had Me At Friday is a platform for me to share with you my random ramblings in one place, once a week. I might recommend books or movies, share with you a list of my favorite Nick Offerman pictures, gush about my fictional boyfriends or rant about something that I've seen on the Internet.

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, make sure you have an amazing Friday!



I love browsing through Etsy. If someone were to give me 100 euros to spend somewhere other than bookstores, I would pick Etsy, because you can get pretty much anything from there! Yeah, they have freaky stuff there too, but mostly, it is a community for talented people to share their handiwork. 

These are some of the items that have caught my attention in the past few weeks. Many of them are Harry Potter inspired to celebrate the fact that I have started working as an editor for The Leaky Cauldron, one of the most trusted HP news sites! 




This Harry Potter clock from LetterThings . I could
definitely see this hanging somewhere in my apartment.



This Marauder's Map Tank Top from Teegethershop. I need this! The same seller has also other super cool HP shirts!


This absolutely beautiful interpretation of Hogwarts from ArtsPrint. Wow, this is quite something. I am in love!


This tote from AlohomoraDesign. I love the "inside joke" side of this tote, meaning that those who are not overly familiar with the Potterverse might not get the reference.



This Ron Swanson typewriter mug from LennyMud. Ron Swanson. Enough said.


And finally this Print Design that says it all from JessRoyDesign.


Could you imagine adding any of these to your home? 
Link me some of your favorites from Etsy!

1 comment: