Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (#32) - Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Rest of 2015

For more information on Top Ten Tuesday click here


Before I get to today's list, these are the books I listed 
as my top ten most anticipated YA debuts for 2015 in January:
- We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach (March 2015) (read, rating 3/5)
- My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga (February 2015) (read, rating 5/5)
- Shutter by Courtney Alameda (February 2015) (to be read)
- City of Savages by Lee Kelly (February 2015) (to be read)
- Made You Up by Francesca Zappia (May 2015) (read, rating 3/5)
- The Night We Said Yes by Lauren Gibaldi (June 2015) (read, rating 2/5)
- The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne (March 2015) (read, rating 4/5)
- Skyscraping by Cordelia Jensen (June 2015) (to be read)
- Love, Fortunes, and Other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius (May 2015) (to be read)
- Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout (June 2015) (DID-NOT-FINISH)

And now to this week's list...

(click on the pictures to get to the goodreads page)










15 comments:

  1. No need to go into Winter, because duh, its basically the book of the year, but Drowning is Inevitable sounds really interesting, I shall have to add it to my list. Happy readings :)

    My TTT https://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2015/06/09/top-ten-tuesday-releases-for-the-rest-of-2015/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited for Winter!!
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. We share 'The Weight of Feathers' - I can't wait, it sounds like it's going to be a fantastic book. I also can't wait for Dumplin'. There are so many amazing releases this year, but I've added a few more to my to read pile after reading this!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually already read an ARC of Dumplin' and it was BEAUTIFUL, but I wanted to add it to this list because (1) I want as many people as possible to read it, so I keep adding it everywhere and (2) I will definitely reread it once the finished copies are out. :)
      Thanks for stopping by Rosy!

      Delete
  3. I'm excited about the new Mindy Kaling. I loved her first book. The Lunar Chronicles is a series I'm really excited to try so I'm looking forward to Winter's release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mindy Kaling is a queen and a goddess!
      Thanks for stopping by Katherine! :)

      Delete
  4. The cover of Drowning in the Inevitable is beautiful! I've seen The Anatomical Shape of a Heart on a few lists today, I need to check that one out. Great List!
    Thanks for stopping by the The Local Muse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the cover that drew me in, but the synopsis for it sounds pretty amazing too! :)
      Thanks for stopping by Mallory!

      Delete
  5. Okay, so basically I added all the ones with pretty covers to my TBR. I'm crazy judging of book covers, does that make me bad reader? :(

    Best,
    Deb @ Books and Gibberish
    Oh my gosh. I'm so excited for Grey! And if Leigh Bardugo is releasing something I need it, so thanks for letting me know about that one!

    Best,
    Deb @ Books and Gibberish
    Here's my Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I totally judge books by their covers as well :D
      Thank for stopping by Deb!

      Delete
  6. I just finished Scarlet and am on to Cress hopefully later this week. I love The Lunar Chronicles so far and am on track to read Winter when it releases. You have a couple that I have not seen before, so I am heading off to find out more. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cress is my favorite out of the three, so you are in for a treat! :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I'm looking forward to Winter as well. Have you read Fairest yet?

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete