For more information on Top Ten Tuesday, click here.
It's FREEBIE week, which means that I can do my top ten Tuesday post about anything I want.
Since I love films and hot guys, I am going to spend my freebie making a list of books I would like to see turned into films in addition to mentioning a guy I would like to see playing the love interest (so yeah, these are mostly contemporary books).
Also, yes, my castings are all past their teenage years, but hey, let a girl dream. IT'S ALL A FANTASY!
BE READY TO SWOON!
1. Zac Efron played a soldier in The Lucky One (I AM STILL NOT QUITE OVER IT) & he did it so well that WHY NOT CAST HIM AS A SOLDIER AGAIN?
2. Dumplin' will be published in September and seriously, if you don't have it on your TBR already, ADD IT THERE! NOW!! Dumplin' takes place in Texas, so why not cast a guy who has already once delighted us as a Texas jock (Gilford played Matt Saracen in Friday Night Lights). Bo is such a sweetheart and seriously, LOOK AT ZACH'S FACE! He looks like a beautiful puppy you just want to pet.
3. LOOK AT THE FACE OF THIS GUY! SERIOUSLY! I kept watching Pretty Little Liars after it got completely ridiculous just to see the face of this guy. I love Levi from Fangirl and I could definitely see Ian driving a truck and spending time with Cath (played, of course, by EMMA STONE).
4. I get that this pick might be a bit too obvious, but hell, I don't care. The moment I first read about Silas I thought about the wonderful Tim Riggins, and since Taylor Kitsch played the sensitive "playboy" footballer already once with EXCELLENCE, why change that? ONLY A FOOL WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
5. I think Sterling Knight is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL (I mean look at those eyes) and I think he would make an EXCELLENT Max. I would pay a lot of money to see Mr. Knight in a Firefly t-shirt.
6. I don't think I've ever come across a woman who does not like Adam Brody... SETH COHEN, RIGHT? *swoon* I think Adam would be able to pull out the late 1999s-early 2000s style well and I think he could embody the sweetness, shyness and intelligence of Lincoln.
(OKAY, I TOTALLY NEED TO QUOTE MY OWN REVIEW FROM LAST YEAR HERE: "He is described as “handsome”, “cute” and “big” (not as in fat, more like in buff) and for some reason I just get this image of like a buff Adam Brody in my head.".
7. Nick would maybe have to be a little less buff for his role as Matt Finch, but otherwise he would a perfect pick - he knows how to sing in addition to which he is a pretty decent actor. I can already imagine Nick singing Matt's songs in his angelic voice.
8. Shakespeare reading hot guy with a British accent... NEED I SAY MORE? That is pretty much the description of Tom Hiddleston. Also, he is described as having blond hair and a bit of a scruff... CORA IS WRITING ABOUT TOM, RIGHT?
9. Sam Claflin could pull out the cocky, handsome Captain Thorne, but also the sweet, protective Captain Thorne. Just look at that smile. It melts by heart.
This last one is one of those ultimate fantasy, never going to happen, type of castings!
10. YEAH, NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN! But a girl can dream. Josh Walker it hot, a hockey star and a boy-next-door. He is so sweet and protective, and that is exactly how I want to imagine Sidney Crosby being. I imagined Josh looking and sounding like Sidney while I read this book and that's why I wanted to include it here.
All I can say at this point is
(but really, do you agree with any of my castings?)